Thursday, February 26, 2009

Farouk Chi Curling & Flat Irons


Farouk Chi Flat Irons, are without a doubt, the best flat irons on the market. I have used others and have been not been pleased. I find that a lot of flat irons really grab on to your hair and yank it out. Chi Flat Irons, don't do that. Their ceramic plates are placed in such a way that you don't have to worry about your hair being pulled out. Chi also has a great line of hair dryers and curling irons. They also have travel sized tools and 2 in 1 Ceramic Auto Digital Curling Iron, which is a flat iron and curling iron in one! I really love their tools and I have been using them for years, I wouldn't switch brands, because I really don't think there is anything that is better. They also have a large line of hair care products as well as organic products. I have yet to try them. I am currently looking into buying a curling iron, but I am having a hard time trying to decided what sized barrel I should get, 1 inch or 1 - 1/2 inch...such a dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin