Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Kitty Collection Release



Last night was the Hello Kitty Collection release party for MAC Cosmetics. The collection is playful and fun with lots of bold colors. Needless to say, I bought more than I needed, but I do not feel an ounce of regret. My favourites were for sure the lip glosses and lipsticks. However, I am getting mixed responses about when the entire collection will be out. I was originally told that it was to be released February 5th, but last night I was told the 12th and someone even mentioned March?! I think they were mixing up the release dates for the Creme Team collection and Hello Kitty. I will definitely find out the correct dates and let everyone know ASAP. I hope the release is tomorrow, because I regret not buying this adorable hot pink nail polish that they had as well as a creamy white which I originally said ew too....

***UPDATE*** Hello Kitty is being released on February 12th, but stores will be able to set aside products beforehand. Creme Team has already been released at the Queen Street West location, but will be released later on at the rest of the locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin