Friday, February 20, 2009

Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer


I have been testing out Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer all week now and I think it’s an amazing product. My last primer was awful. It made my skin super dry and flaky. I absolutely hated it. Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer actually moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling super soft and smooth. But, before I was ready to make it a staple in my makeup bag, I had to put it through some rigorous tests. The first was to see if it dried out my skin, which it did not. Next, I had to make sure that it actually held on to my makeup for the entire day. It passed with flying colours. I usually do my make up at about 7:30 am and by the time I get home around 6 pm, it’s is pretty much all gone. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home, looked in the mirror and did not shudder at the reflection. My makeup was still on, and it was almost as fresh as it had been when I first applied. I slowly started to fall in love. But, I was not done yet. I decided to see how well it would hold up after an even longer day. Same routine, I applied at 7:30 AM, went about my business and got home at about 10 PM that night and would you believe if I told you, my make up still looked great? Well believe it! It did! How have I ever lived without this product? You would think that I would be completely sold by now, but I was not done. I had one more test. I decided to see how it would hold up after a work out. Now, I am not one of the girls that glams up before going to the gym, but if I have makeup on, I don’t go out of my way to take it off. So, I jumped on the elliptical, make up looking fab and all, and worked out for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes had elapsed, I took a good look in the mirror…my face was still pretty flawless, and my cheeks still bronzed and blushing…Ladies, we have a winner. This product is also oil - free and it comes in six colour correcting shades and one transparent shade. If Make up For Ever discontinues this product while I am living and breathing, all hell will break loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin