Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Karl Lagerfeld who took over Chanel in 1983 reissued the 2.55 in February 2005. His version is the exactly the one designed by Coco Chanel back in 1955.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
What do I do if I arrive before opening hours?
If there is a line, please wait in line and H&M store staff will inform you how to shop.
The first 160 people in line will receive a bracelet; on the bracelet you will be given a specific time for shopping in our designated area. The bracelets are only needed for the women's shoes, bags and accessories. Customers shopping the men's collection or the women's garments will not require a bracelet.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
· Baroque Boudoir - Creamy dark plum (Cremesheen)
· Privé - Creamy light blue pink (Cremesheen)
· Treasured - Creamy warm nude beige (Cremesheen)
(With double barrel tube packaging)
· The Lap of Luxury - Sheer baby pink with white and pink pearlized pigments
· Preciousness - Sheer metallic pink with white pearlized pigments
· D'Nouveau - Sheer dusty rose with light pink pearlized pigments
· Light Medium
· Medium Plus
· chic black clutch in a brushed crinkled nylon fabric
Collection will be available November 25th!
Monday, October 26, 2009
The line will be carried in about 30 stores globally, including Nordstrom.
I’m so excited for this!!!
Picking the right foundation is one of the most important things when it comes to beauty. It can also be very difficult since there are so many out there. Here is a breakdown of the all the different types...
Friday, October 23, 2009
Our second fashionista is Scarlett Johansson. To be honest I am not a fan of her and I don’t find her to be all the gorgeous but I think she looks great in this red-hot Givenchy couture sheath and Dior pumps for the Moet & Chandon Tribute to Cinema event in Tokyo. I also love her smoky cat eyes!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Ps. Not only will one of Victoria Beckham's dresses be seen on Blair this season, but Victoria Beckham is set to make an appearance on one of the episodes! Can't wait!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Face:· New Teint Resist Long Wear Transfer Resistant Foundation
Touche Éclat Radiant Touch #1 Luminous Radiance
Limited Edition Mini Touche Blush #11 Sparkling Beige
Eyes:· Dessin du Regard Haute Tenue Eye Pencil #1 Intense Black
Ombres Duolumières Eyeshadow Duo #1 Heavenly Beige / Astral Brown
Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara #1 High Density Black
Lips:· New Fard à Lèvres Rouge Pur Lipstick #150 Sublime Red
Friday, October 16, 2009
So I've been sitting at home on "vacation" from my day job while battling the flu, perfect timing, right? Anyway, I watched a little special about the oh-so-elusive Birkin bag and I decided to share my new found knowledge.
Named after British born actress, Jane Birkin, the Birkin bag is one of the most luxurious bags a person can own.
Model and actress Jane Birkin was rarely seen without her coveted Hermès Kelly Bag, named after actress Grace Kelly. While flying one day, her bag popped open, spilling the star's personal belongings all over the cabin.
As luck would have it, a fellow passenger overheard Birkin complaining about the impracticality of her Kelly Bag. It was then that Jean Louis Dumas, the president of Hermes, and Birkin decided to create a larger bag that could hold more of a woman's belongings. The Birkin Bag was born.
Introduced in 1984, the Birkin bag has been a symbol of luxury and wealth. If you want one start saving your pennies. The Birkin ranges from $7, 000 to about $15, 000. Oh, and there is a wait list...
· Floating Lightly - Pale neutral pink beige
· Heavenly Dish - Sheer mid-tone neutral pink
· Barely Visible - Glossy pale nude with pearl
· Tickled - Dark plum
· Laugh A Lot - Creamy mid-tone blue pink
· Sweet Smile - Glossy mid-tone pink with pearl
· Magnetized - Light frosted lavender
· Altered State - Deep frosted blue purple
· White Rabbit - Frosted soft white
· Edge of Dark - Charcoal with silver pearl
· Hold My Gaze Mid-tone cool green grey
· Hypnotizing Frosted grayed mauve
· Dare Ya! - Light frosty peachy pink
· Devilishly Dark - Rich brown with gold pearl
· Oh My Darling - Pale frosty cream
· Prankster - Mid-tone frosted olive
· Sorcery - Blackened burgundy
· Gold Tease - Frosty mid-tone gold
· Cool Incantation - Opalescent white gold
· Shhh, Don’t Tell - Pale neutral pink
· Blue Enchantment - Dark frosted turquoise
· Rose Potion - Mid-tone frosted rose
· Deep Secret - Deep frosted indigo
· Violet Vow - Deep cool brown
· Fire in Her Eyes - Frost neutral beige
· Black Magique - Black with gold pearl
· Deception - Frosty golden brown
· Spell No. 9 - Soft muted pink beige
· Wide-eyed Wonder - Mid-tone frosty grey taupe
· Pretty Baby Beauty Powder - Soft baby pink
· Peachykeen Powder Blush - Mid-tone peach with pearl
· Sunsparked Pearl Beauty Powder - Frost warm beige with pearl
· Golden Bronzer - Muted gold tan with gold pearl
· Sunbasque Powder Blush - Gilded peach with pearl
· Buffed & Polished Iridescent Pressed Powder - Frosty bronzed gold
I loooove this Marchesa mini!!! I love it's feathered skirt and embroidered flower bodice. Here is Blake Lively in New York for the premiere of Where The Wild Things Are. I think she looks fabulous. I love her romantic hair and classic make up. Well done!
PS.Victoria Beckham (my idol) is obsessed with Gossip Girl and has contacted the costume director of the show so expect to see Blair Waldorf wearing a Victoria Beckham original this season.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Ladies! MAC Cosmetics Magic, Mirth & Mischief is out! Here are the details...
· Devil-May-Care - Base: Rich light violet, Crescent: Silver
· Under Your Spell - Base: Light yellow peach pink, Crescent: Rich copper
· Mayhem Base - Dirty brown gold, Crescent: Silver
· Midnight Madness - Base: Dirty grey brown, Crescent: Gold
· It’s A Miracle Base - Deep blue burgundy, Crescent: Gold
· Blue Sorcery Base - Bright turquoise, Crescent: Silver
· Iris Accents - Pale violet with silver pearl
· Nightsky - True black with silver pearl
· Pervette Soft bright pink with violet opalescent shimmer
· Utter Fun - Fuchsia cherry pink (Limited Edition)
· Surprise Me - Mid-tone peach (Limited Edition)
· Total Wow! - Blue pink berry (Limited Edition)
· She-Zam - Sheer silver with silver and red pearl
· Jingle Jangle - Sheer yellow peach
· Phiff! - Yellow pink with red and sapphire pearl
· Ever So Rich - Sheer lilac
· Partial to Pink - Light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl
· Boy Bait - Light neutral beige with pearl
· Su Perdu Pernatural - Mid-tone coral
· Conjure Up - Dirty, mid-tone plum
· $$$ Yes - Metallic silver foil
· Lucky Number - Metallic blue pink