Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulous Friday - Rihanna & Kim Kardashian

Here is Rihanna stepping out in Paris, looking ultra stylish in harem pants, a shrunken blazer and lace top. I think she looks extremely fashion forward. I personally am not a fan of harem pants, but I think that certain people can pull the off, especially when paired with a pair of always fabulous Christian Louboutins.

Our second beauty is Kim Kardashian, exiting the Ritz Carlton in New York City. Some people tell me that the Kardashian's get too much shine on this blog, ugh, no names will be mentioned, but to their defense - and mine - they always looks fabulous. Kim, has an amazing stylist and wonderful make up artists so she will be on Fabulous Friday from time to time. Now, back to the original topic...here is Kim rocking a one should grey dress and immaculate make up. I also love her old Hollywood hair.

I can't express to you how happy I am that it is finally FRIDAY!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin