Monday, October 19, 2009

Hot Mess Monday - Mandy Moore


Here is Mandy Moore dressed liked a major loser. My grandmother has more style than her. She clearly can’t afford a stylist because she hasn’t done anything in so long. And, no, I do not follow Mandy Moore’s “career”. I would much rather watch paint dry. I’m not sure why this girl is still in the public eye…I mean she has no real talent. Her songs were all pathetic and lame and her acting skills are shameful. If she was a train wreck with a drug problem, I would understand, but she’s a “good girl” and let’s be honest, that is boring. She has got nothing going for her. Her face isn’t even nice to look at; she kind of looks like an ugly wind up doll.

Happy Monday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin