Thursday, February 12, 2009

Make Up For Ever Waterproof Concealer


My girlfriend Sarah first told me about Make Up For Ever's Full Coverage Concealer so, I decided to check it out. I was in the market for a full coverage concealer. To be honest, the concealer that I had been using wasn't cutting it and I was sick and tired of coming home at the end of the day and being frightened by my own reflection. I decided to take a trip to Sephora to fix my issue. I asked the girl to recommend the best full coverage concealer with great staying power. She as well recommended Make Up For Ever's Full Coverage Concealer. As a bonus, it is waterproof and that means amazing staying power. Waterproof concealer is the best thing that I have heard of in a very long time! Needless to say, I am happy I took the advice of the Sephora sales girl and my girlie! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin