Friday, February 20, 2009

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch


My girlfriend Lauren raved about Yves Saint Laurent’s Touche Eclat Radiant Touch so much, I knew I had to get it. I have used it a few times and it has quickly become a very special item in my makeup bag. It’s kind of like a magical wand posing as a luxury concealer. It is great for really and I mean REALLY covering up dark circles. It also has light reflecting pigments that work wonders for brightening your eyes. It comes in a glamorous gold pen shaped tool, with a brush at the end. Just give it a click and the magic can be applied. You can also re-use it throughout the day and it won’t look cakey. Refer to Sephora and you can get really great tips on where it should be applied for optimal radiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin