Friday, February 13, 2009

Hourglass Cosmetics




I have never tried this line, but I recently came across it. I believe it is fairly new. Here is what Sephora has to say about Hourglass cosmetics:

"Created by renowned beauty expert Carisa Janes, Hourglass brings timeless extravagance and style to the über-chic beauty junkie, all in one clutch-worthy collection. From lush shades to incredibly luxurious packaging, makeup has never been so pretty—or perfecting. Every product in the Hourglass line is formulated with the latest in cosmetic technology. Cutting-edge ingredients work to smooth and soften the skin, while innovations in packaging give the line its super chic appeal. Hourglass opens your eyes to a beautiful new reality: style and substance can coexist."

Have any of you ladies tried this line? Let me know! I was thinking of trying their primer, but the price tag is a bit large, maybe I will try a lip gloss instead, just to see what the brand is like...as if I don't have enough lip gloss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin