Saturday, February 21, 2009

YSL Spring Look 2009 at Holts

Today I enjoyed the YSL Spring Look Collection with my girlfriend Lauren. The collection is filled with limited edition goodies, as well as some editions to the already fabulous collection. Lauren, who is naturally so beautiful got her makeup done and I must say the artist did a great job! I unfortunately forgot to bring my camera so I had to take the pictures with my BB, so I apologize for the slightly blurred pictures.





The YSL makeup artist mainly used the products from the Spring Look Collection. She used Palette D'Artiste Collector Powder for the eyes and Lauren's lids look stunning as shown in the picture to the right. I was blown away with how amazing her lashes looked after the application of their Everlong Mascara. Lauren and I were both so impressed that we purchased one. I decided to be a little different and purchased #7 Ever Steel Blue, which should really make my brown eyes pop! For a really fresh and beautiful look, YSL Spring Look Collection has all you ladies covered! Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin