Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base


Let me start off by saying that I hate, and I mean hate all mascaras that come with so- called "primers" or "mascara base" that leave your lashes looking awful, because the white stuff always pokes through. I used to try all of them and every single time I was disappointed. As, I am sure you know, I love Lancôme. I swear by Lancôme and I will try anything Lancôme releases at least once, because they are just that wondeful. I am not going to lie, I didn't want to try the Cils Booster XL Super-Enchaning Mascara Base, because I didn't want Lancôme to break my heart. I got over my fear a few days ago and decided to make the purchase. Lancôme didn't dissappoint, not one tiny bit. I am still in love with Lancôme nor is my heart broken. Cils Booster XL Super-Enchaning Mascara Base (I know, it's such a mouthful) is fantastic. Use it a few minutes before you want to apply your actual mascara ( doesn't have to be Lancôme, but you know that they make amazing mascaras) and let it dry. It lengthens, separates and gives you crazy volume! It also hydrates your lashes which is a plus! I love love love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin