Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

It's Friday ladies!! Since we have Hot Mess Monday, I thought it would switch it up and have Fabulous Friday for your viewing pleasure. This is Rihanna sizzling in New York City. I love everything about this outfit. Her dress is incredible. I love the nude with the black ruching. It is so sexy without being over the top. I even like her hair! Her make up also looks perfect. The only thing I would maybe change are her pumps. I think she could have gotten away with something a little more sexy. Overall I must say that she looks fabulous! This dress has my name written all over it. Rihanna, my people will be in touch with your people...

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin