Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do You Have A Shoe Obsession?


Today is a very lazy Sunday. I spent some of my morning and afternoon lying in bed, watching a marathon of Denise Richards: It's Complicated. I have never watched this show before, but I now have a new found respect for Denise Richards. I used to think she was trash, but not anymore. What I can say though is that, I will not be watching the show with my so-called fiance....who sat there and drooled over her the entire time...

Anyway, the woman has a very impressive closet! My heart stopped when I saw her shoe wall...incredible! What really caught my eye was how she organized each pair. She uses special shoe boxes by Closet Fetish. Each shoe box has a 4"x6" frame on the front where you can insert a picture of the shoe to make finding the perfect pair simple. The boxes come in beige, red, pink. lavender, light blue and chocolate brown. This is an excellent organization tool for you ladies that have a shoe obsession!!! 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin