Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon


My beautiful friend Lauren has encouraged me to do the Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon. I have always wanted to do one of these runs, but I have never actually put in the effort. I love to run and have been making an effort to do so 4-5 times a week. I love it. It’s precious time that I get myself, without the blinking red light of my Blackberry taunting me or individuals trying to talk to me or annoy me. It’s nice and relaxing. I get time to clear my head and calm my nerves. I don’t think I will be able to do the marathon or half marathon, so I signed up for the 5 km. I think that seems doable. If you are like me and have always wanted to do one of these runs and help out a good cause - then why not do the Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon on September 27? You can register here.

Happy Wednesday!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin