Monday, June 1, 2009

Hot Mess Monday - Rumer Willis


Who is this you ask? Well, it's Rumer Willis...best known for her work in...well...nothing...She is Bruce Willis' daughter and she also handed out the awards at the Golden Globes, that's pretty much it. Anyway this is how Rumer decided to show up at the MTV Movie Awards last night. Hurts my eyes. Really, I'm not kidding. This awful dress was created by Emilio Pucci. It reminds me of stained glass windows. Guess what? I don't like stained glass windows therefore; I don't like this dress. I won't say anything about her make up, because there really isn't much she can to make her face more tolerable. Thanks for coming out Rumer. Next time please wash your hair before you do.


Happy Monday!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin