Monday, June 29, 2009

Hot Mess Monday - Lindsay Lohan Round II

You know you are a complete wreck when you are featured on Hot Mess Mondays twice in such a short period of time. Here is Lindsay Lohan at her 23rd birthday celebration. She may be older, but she certainly is not wiser. Before I get to her clothing, I will discuss her make up. Too much black eye make up, not enough foundation, odd lip colour, flat out disgusting. Regarding her hair, the extensions are looking pretty ratty, time for some new ones. On to the wretched outfit, if you can even call it that. The shorts make me sick, especially with her pretty Herve Leger bikini bottom poking out. I understand that her outfit is supposed to be beachy and fun, but she missed the whole beachy part. Her shirt has too much material in the back and not enough in the front. Her fringe boots are totally inappropriate for the setting and I kind of really hate them. I am thankful that she got a pedicure though. Her bikini is quite cute, although awful for tanning purposes, but then again she is one of the creators of Sevin Nyne so I need not worry about her having a tan.


I hope one day I can use her for Fabulous Friday...no, no I take that back…carry on with your fug ways Lindsay. I heart you and your messy life.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin