Friday, January 30, 2009

Mario Badescu - Whitening Mask


I was cruising around Yorkville today with my love and I realized I was out of my most cherished skin product. Mario Badescu has an amazing Whitening Mask that I cannot live without. You use it twice a week for about twenty minutes and it will do the trick. It helps brighten skin, smooth out discolorations and for those of you that have stubborn acne scars or discolorations from the sun this product will be amazing for you. It's great for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Mario Bedescu is a a celeb favorite and I know that once you try it, you will be hooked. I will be posting more about his great products as time goes on. A great place to pick up this Mario Badescu Whitening Mask, or any of his other products try visiting Delineation Hair and Skin Essentials at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin