Thursday, January 22, 2009

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener




A few weeks ago, I was talking to two of my best girlies and I mentioned that I was looking for an under eye brightener. One of the lovely ladies suggested a product that I can not get enough of! She told me that she had been using Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightening Cream and that it worked wonders. Ladies, let me tell you…it is FABULOUS! I love it! I use it when I have not gotten enough sleep and my under eye area needs a pick me up. It works so well. It gets rid of my dark circles and leaves me looking luminous and fresh. It is also great for nights out when you know that pictures will be taken and you need to look your best! This product is so fantastic and I know that it will be a staple in my make up bag for years to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin