Monday, January 19, 2009

ÔSCILLATION – Lancôme’s very first vibrating power mascara!


From the moment I read about this in the January issue of Elle Canada, I knew I had to try it. My first thought was where can I buy this and how quickly can I add it to my outrageously large collection of make – up. I totally have a problem, but its okay, you ladies reading this must be in the same boat….right?! Anyway, I made a quick phone call to Sephora and asked them to set one aside for me…yes, I am crazy, I put make – up on hold, don’t act like it’s such a bizarre thing to do. I have tried other Lancôme mascaras, which I will talk about in a little bit, and I have never been disappointed and in this case I certainly was not. Ôscillation claims that it provides 7000 oscillations per minute as well as superior length. Let me tell you ladies, Lancôme does not lie. I don’t think I have ever seen my lashes so long. They were so long that my mother asked me if I was wearing flash lashes. That to me means that Ôscillation has completed its job successfully. Not only did it lengthen my lashes, but it also separated them very well. So for you ladies that love length, I would highly recommend this mascara. It will set you back about $40, but it is well worth the price.

Now for you ladies that do not want to spend that much or if you could care less about whether or not your mascara wand vibrates you can try other Lancôme mascaras and I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.


DÉFINICILS - High Definition Mascara is Lancôme’s best selling mascara. It does what it claims which is that it will provide great definition as well great shape and separation.

For you volume loving ladies, I suggest you try HYPNÔSE - Custom Volume Mascara. This mascara provides immense amounts of volume and provides very dramatic lashes. As a bonus, the formula is also enriched with Vitamin B5. Now that is fabulous! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin