Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello Kitty and MAC Cosmetics


MAC Cosmetics is teaming up with Hello Kitty to bring all of us make - up lovers a limited edition line this February. I can't wait!!! I love Hello Kitty! It is so cute and playful and now that they are teaming up with MAC...the kid in me could not be happier!


I have such a love/hate relationship with MAC and their limited edition lines. Sometimes they have such amazing colours and I hate not being able to have them available to me all the time. If there is something that you love that was a part of one of their limited edition lines, always try their website, sometimes you can get really lucky!!


Just a heads up...their Brunette, Blonde and Redhead Collection is quickly selling out! Hurry if you want to get your hands on any of the great products within that collection!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin