Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be Bold with Pink Lips!


On Monday as I was on my way home from a long day at work, I decided that I deserved a treat and encouraged myself to be bold. I walked into MAC and asked the guy at the counter, that I love by the way, he is fantastic and always such a huge help, to suggest a pink lipstick for me. I don’t usually wear lipstick, I am a total lip gloss girl, but I recently have been getting into it. Being the great help that my MAC man is he showed me a fabulous fuchsia lipstick called Girl About Town, which I love love love! He also pointed out some other shades that were great, which I have listed below. I have not rocked Girl About Town yet, but I think I will be adventurous and its great début will take place this weekend. So, if you are looking for a fuchsia or pink lipstick be sure to check out MAC’s site or go in and request to see some of the colours I have listed or ask them to suggest one for you, after all pink is in…


Here are my suggested shades……

Lipstick
Pink Nouveau – Bright Pink
Impassioned – Amplified Fuchsia
Girl About Town – Fabulous Fuchsia

Lip Glass
Pink Poodle – Bright Pink with frosted gold shimmer

Plush Glass
Plus Luxe – Fluorescent Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin