Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion


This product is amazing! I swear by it and I know others who do as well. Unfortunately, this item was one of the items that ran away along with my make up bag and the rest of it's contents. But, do not worry, I got another bottle less then 48 hours after the disappearance because I love it like cooked food. Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion is truly an item that every girl that wants sexy hair should own. Initially, a co -worker told me about it, and I spoke to one of the most gorgeous girl I know about it. She raved about so I knew it had to be good. It is FABULOUS. It thickens your hair up to 17% and it is organic! Pure Abundance Hair Potion goes from powder to lotion. You only need a little bit to acheive the look you want. If you do not already own this then I suggest you go and get it ASAP! You haven't had a good hair day until you use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin