Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cover Girl Lash Blast


Last month I was left with no mascara and Lancôme had not release Ôscillation. I had been thinking about doing something that I had not done in a very long time...I purchased mascara from a drug store...This is something that is foreign to me, but I did it. I must say, I was not disappointed. I was compelled to buy Cover Girl Lash Blast, I think it was because Drew Barrymore did such a great job in the commercial. Oh, the power of advertising. Anyway, Lash Blast is great, It has a thick brush that lengthens, curls and separates. What more can a girl ask for? Oh, and it has a small price tag. So, the next time you don't feel like splurging on mascara try Cover Girl Lash Blast. I am sure you will like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin