Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sephora by OPI Cuticle Oil


I am a nail polish fanatic and my nails must always be done. Recently I began to notice that my cuticles we super dry. Of course, that irritated me beyond belief, but I wasn't surprised since I hadn't used my Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme in a long time. I like using it right before bed and waking up to perfect cuticles, but since I am so forgetful I haven't done my usual bedtime nail upkeep I decided that I needed something that I can keep in my make up and apply just about anywhere, and by anywhere I mean while I am at work, slacking off at my desk. So, last week I wandered into Sephora, like I usually do...and discovered Sephora by OPI Cuticle Oil. It's super handy! It is brush- on so it's fast and convenient. It contains a blend of five moisturizing oils and antioxidant Vitamin E. It also smells delicious which is a plus. I use it a few times a week and my cuticles look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin