Wednesday, April 29, 2009

StimuLashFusion Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer


I have stopped using my Talika Lash Conditioner, not because it is bad, but because I have run out and every time I go to Sephora I forget to pick up another tube. I may have to stray away from Talika to try to Fusion Beauty's StimuLashFusion Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer. I am a very big fan of Lip Fusion so I am excited to try this. StimuLashFusion Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer is meant to augment the length and fullness of your lashes in just six weeks. It contains Vitamin E as well as nourishing peptides and amino acids. It does NOT contain any harmful parabens or fragrances. This is opthamologist tested and can be used on eyebrows as well if you need a little boost.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin