Monday, April 20, 2009

Fit In Your Jeans By Friday


Kim Kardashian has released a series of workout videos called Fit In Your Jeans By Friday. What took her so long?? There are three DVDs in the series: Amazing Abs Body Sculpt, Bun Blasting Cardio Step and Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt. The workouts are a representation of what Kim does to keep her body tight and toned and as evident by her figure - the routines work. So, if you want to see what Kim does to keep her booty so bodacious pick up her DVDs. Also, she wears the hottest workout outfits! I would pick them up just for the fashion! Kim is the only person who would wear Herve Leger while working out!


PS. As promised, I want to keep you all posted about my progress while using The Tracy Anderson Method workout DVDs. I received them later than expected, but I will be officially starting my workout routine tonight. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin