Thursday, March 12, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


I recently started noticing that my eye shadow does not last as long as I would really like to it. It is almost completely diminished by around 6 pm. That does not make me happy. So, I started my search for the perfect eyeshadow primer. On my journey I discovered, the award winning Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but what really caught my eye was Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion in Sin. This is really great because not only does it grab on to your eyeshadow and keep it there, but it has a subtle champagne coloured shimmer that compliments any eyeshadow and it can double as a highlighter! You can also wear it alone on your lids to get an effortless look. This product is exclusive to Sephora so don't go anywhere else searching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin