Saturday, March 21, 2009

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss


I laughed so hard when I first saw this. It is just way too good! What are your two favourite things? If your answer is guys and gloss, then you and I have something in common! I really shouldn't say guys....it should be guy, as in one guy, and no I am not talking about David Beckham...although....anyway, back to the topic at hand...guys and gloss! The people at Urban Decay are genius! They have combined guys and gloss into one handy little tube. Whether you go for a man in a suit (yum!), or a casually dressed cutie, Urban Decay has a man for you. And yes, when you tilt the tube, his clothing does come off...how funny is that? I am a fan of Kirk and Timothy. I though about Julio, but the child that comes with him is not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin