Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jessica Kagan Cushman Bangles

I love jewelry. I now love Jessica Kagan Cushman. She created the original bangle bracelets with phrases on them. Each bracelet is hand poured resin, hand inked and hand finished. They are fabulous and I love them. Best of all they are limited edition, so get them while you can. The picture above is my favourite one, it reads "If you have to ask you can't afford it" - which will soon be added to my collection. Below are some of my other favourites.. Do You Have Any Idea Who I Am?Does This Bracelet Make Me Look Fat?Ripped Off By ChanelWe'll Always Have Paris When I'm Good I'm Very Good But When I'm Bad I'm Better You Can Agree With Me Or You Can Be Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin