Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Multi-tasking MAC Products

I love products that are multi use, MAC seems to have many of those. There are four products that I particularly love that have multiple uses: Fix+, eyeshadow, clear lipglass, and Mineralize Skinfinish.

Fix +
This is truly a wondrous product. It is a vitamin and mineral infused spray. It also contains green tea, chamomile, cucumber and the fresh scent of Sugi. This is amazing used on bare skin as a refresher or a toner. It can also be used to set make up and to remove a powdery look. Also, it can be used for applying make up and giving it a more intensified look. After loading your brush with eyeshadow or blush, spray Fix+ and then apply to your face. Another amazing use for this product is on your hair. Yup, spray it in your hair to freshen it up!

Eyeshadow
Have you every thought of using eyeshadow as blush? It obviously won't work with all colours, but have you ever come across and eyeshadow and thought - this would look great on my cheeks!? I can't take credit for this discover. My friend Kim suggested that I use MAC Cosmetics Expensive Pink eyeshadow as a blush and it looked amazing! I now use it more on my cheeks then I do on my eyes!

Clear Lipglass
Apply it on your lips for extra shine, but apply it on your bare eyelids and get a super sexy naked look without trying. I love love this!!!

Mineralize Skinfinish
I love Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish. Sometimes I apply it all over my face to get a nice glow, or certain parts of my face to highlight. I recently swiped it over my eyelids and brow bone and loved it! It's great for mornings when I don't want to put too much effort into doing my make up and it also works perfectly for going out combined with my other eyeshadows.

If you have any products that have multiple uses, let me know! I would love to hear from you!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin