Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lindsay Lohan for Emanuel Ungaro


Lindsay Lohan got a job! In efforts to rejuvenate Emanuel Ungaro has teamed up chief designer Estrella Archs and “artistic advisor” Lindsay Lohan. The Spanish designer and the actress/singer/attention seeker are to present their very first collection at Paris Fashion week on October 4th. The brand has been very unstable since 2004 and is in desperate need to some media attention, thus the reason why Lindsay Lohan is to join the team. Lohan claims that she hope to take the brand to a “younger place”. I pray that that doesn’t mean a collection of leggings. She went on to say: “When I’m involved in a project, I give my all to it. I feel like there’s a correlation between everything I do, whether it’s pop music or film. I’ve always played a big part in what I wear, the costumes. Clothing is something that’s so expressive in so many ways. It really interests me. “

Good idea? I think not.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin