Monday, September 21, 2009

Hot Mess Monday: Ugly Times Three

This is what Cate Blanchett decided to wear to the opening of the Screen Worlds exhibition in Melbourne, Australia. This brings tears to my eyes. It is quite possible the ugliest outfit in the history of fashion. If you don't agree with me - we can not be friends anymore.



Here is Mischa Barton at the What Goes Around Comes Around collection party in NYC. I hate the colour of this Hervé Léger body-con dress. I also hate the pattern. It is just altogether heinous. Please also take a good look at her face, it looks like death. On the verge of another breakdown, Mischa??


Here is Drew Barrymore looking extremely hideous with her two tone hairstyle. I can't express in words how ugly her hair looks. She looks like a rebellious teenager. Nice teal tights honey. FUG.
Happy Monday...
xo











No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin