Monday, September 14, 2009

Hot Mess Monday - Victoria Beckham, Rihanna and Taylor Momsen

This Monday we have three times the fun. These outfits were so bad that I had to post them immediately. First up we have Victoria Beckham...

Vicky, I love you, but this is too much. First off, the eye make up...why? Seriously, why?! Why do you need so much?! You look like you have two black eyes!! Next, the outfit and shoes. Although thigh high boots are the "it" thing...these Gucci's make me think of dirty hookers...is that strange? Paired with that dress, she should have left Fashion Night Out at Bergdorf Goodman's and gone to the corner...

Next up we have Rihanna...




The alien has landed. Rihanna's style has gotten crazier and crazier. I hate this hooded dress and the studded booties. Don't even get my started on her sunglasses. All I want to know is....can you see?! Where is her stylist?! Someone help her!!!

Last, but not least...ladies and gentlemen...may I present to you Taylor Momsen...age 16...

Courtney Love in training...I think her mother is getting parenting tips from Dina Lohan. Taylor will be in rehab by the time she is 19, if not sooner. If this girl isn't a hot mess, then I don't know what is...

Happy Monday!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin