Monday, September 20, 2010

Gee Beauty Introduces 6




About two weeks ago I stepped into Gee and had my makeup done my Miriam, one of the owners of Gee Beauty. Miriam gave my an incredible smoky eye with navy shadow. I have to say, it look amazing. Definitely a look I will be trying out on my own. I walked out of Gee Beauty, feeling beautiful and refreshed with my very own Gee Beauty Navy Shadow. Gee Beauty is honestly on of Toronto's best spots to be pampered.

While I was there Miriam told me about 6. Here is a little blurb from the Gee Beauty site...
"We’re very excited to announce the news of our new shop  - 6. conveniently located next door to GEE Beauty, 6 will be a well-edited concept shop offering essentials for travel, beauty, grooming, living, design & style - with a chic, on-the-go twist. Along with looking good on the go, 6 will expand on the popularity of our Coco Tan treatment and will also offer St. Tropez spray tanning that will have you looking naturally tanned, sexy and glowing in just 15 minutes – all with a flawless finish."

I am so excited for the opening of 6. Something tells me that I will be a frequent visitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin