Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just Blo Me

Ladies, am I wrong when I say that the hair on our heads is one of the most important features on our lovely bodies, if not the MOST important? I know that most of the time you just want to pull it out, because your curls are not holding, you can’t get it straight enough or voluminous enough. Whatever the case may be, drop the blow dryer and get your lovely behind to Blo Blow Dry Bar and let them hook you up with the most amazing blow out /style ever. A few weeks ago I called up the ladies and gents at Blo and made an appointment. My brother’s wedding was coming up and I needed professional hair up. Let me tell you, they know what they are doing. I didn’t get a blow out, but I opted to for a customized “a la carte” look. My stylist was amazing. AMAZING. She did my hair with such precision and care. In the end I had a gorgeous side bun, very a la Jessica Alba, if I do say so myself. I am very spectacle of trying out new places, but Blo has a place in my heart. If you haven’t gone to Blo Blow Dry Bar, say good bye to your mediocre stylist and get yourself to Blo ASAP, to find out what your hair has been missing.



Ps. their shampoos and conditioners smell delish! Try them!




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin