Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Perfekt Beauty Perfection Gel

I got a lot of wonderful presents for my birthday this year. One of my gifts included Perfekt Beauty’s Skin Perfection Gel to Go. My friend Sarah has been obsessing about this product for so long and wanted to me to try it. The texture of this product is amazing. It glides on effortlessly and it feels incredible. It is kind of like a low coverage concealer and foundation in one. It improves skin tone, reduces redness and helps minimize the appearance of large pores. It also contains antioxidants such as alpha lipoic acid and vitamins A & E to help protect your skin. I found it to be really moisturizing and I have extremely dry skin. It did give my skin a nice glow but because it does not cover it up as well as concealers and foundations you may have to go over it to gain a completely flawless look. This product is really great for summer time when you don’t want to have a ton of make up on. It is also sweat-resistant and water-resistant which is a huge plus. Perfekt Beauty’s Skin Perfection Gel is a bit on the pricy side so if you are unsure, try purchasing the smaller size to see if it is the right product for you. I love it so much just because of the texture and how soft it makes my skin feel, I may have to purchase the large size…

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin