Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ocean Love Potion Sephora by OPI & Essie's Matte About You

Two weeks ago, I got really bored at work and started messing up my manicure. I peeled off all of my nail polish and of course regretted it right off the bat. I hate not having nail polish on. After my destructive behaviour had passed I started thinking about what colour to re-paint them with. Of course, all of my options did not please me in anyway. I decided that I needed a new colour and started my journey off to Sephora. Upon my arrival, I noticed a lot of greens and blues, shades I hadn’t tried since the sixth grade. I opted for a shade called Ocean Love Potion by OPI for Sephora. It’s a limited edition shade and it is uber cute! The swatch below is exactly what I looks like on.
It’s a great shade for fingers and toes.

Now let’s move from OPI to Essie. Essie has created a mattifying finisher called Matte about You. This top coat will take the shine out of any nail colour and you leave you with a perfect matte finish. If you are totally over shiny nails then this is for you.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin