Friday, July 10, 2009

Fabulous Friday - Kim Kardashian

It’s Friday!!! This week’s edition of Fabulous Friday features Kim Kardashian. Here she is last night in New York hosting the Three – O Vodka Bubble Launch Party. I absolutely adore her outfit! Of course, she had her stylist help her pick it out, but nonetheless she looks amazing. I love the zebra print dress paired with the fantastic white boyfriend blazer. I would love to know who her dress is by – it is stunning! I love that she opted for a turquoise clutch to add a pop of colour. I have a major shoes fetish and I think her Giuseppe Zanotti cut out booties make the entire outfit super sexy. Aldo has a great replica that I absolutely adore and may need to add to my collection...

Here is a close up of her make up; her dramatic eyes are paired perfectly with nude lips. This is, hands down, my absolutely favorite make up look.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin