Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

What it promises to do: Dior's first lash primer that combs, curls, and coats each lash to create a smooth, even mascara base, while acting as a nourishing serum treatment that promotes long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality. (Sephora Website)

What else you need to know: "Diorshow Maximizer is this season's most innovative, must-have product. Apply as a primer serum base under mascara for intensely curled, thickened, and lengthened lashes and also on its own as a deep conditioner for lashes at night." -Sephora Pro Beauty Team Member, Nathalie Bechard (Sephora Website)


Research Results: The Dior Innovation Center has tested Diorshow Maximizer for efficiency and found amazing results after only 8 weeks use: + 52% Volume, +38% Length, + 73% Curl
Studies also showed that lashes were more resilient, protected, and revitalized. (Sephora Website)



My take...

I love it! As a primer, I think it is amazing. It lengthens my lashes and boosts volume. I use it right before I apply my regular mascara which is Maybelline Colossal Lash (love!) and I get long, lush lashes! However, I don't use it everyday to be able to comment on whether or not it is a good lash conditioner. From what I have heard from others, it seems work great as well. The best part is the price! Other lash conditioners are about $60 and up, but Dior's is approximately $30, which is the average price of a Dior mascara.

Have you tried this? If so, do you love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin