Tuesday, August 17, 2010

American Apparel Nail Lacquer - Passport Blue, Summer Peach & Factory Grey

I am officially in love with American Apparel polishes. They are incredible and at 3 of $18, super affordable.



Passport Blue - an amazing navy blue, perfect for fall. Very pigmented, went on super smooth and creamy. This is two coats.



Summer Peach - a very lovely peach colour. However, the application was a little tough with this one. I found it to be a little thick. However, I do love the colour. This is also two coats.



Factory Grey - I love this colour. LOVE. This shade is going to be HUGE for fall. The application was amazing, just the right consistency. I am head over heels in love.

I have picked up a few more colours and I will be swatching them very soon!

Have you tried any of their polishes? What did you think? Any colours you are in love with?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin