Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion


CoverGirl Lashblast lovers rejoice! CoverGirl has added a new mascara to the Lashblast family – Lashblast Fusion. This is the first volume and length formula created by CoverGirl.

This is set for release in April, but for those of you who just cannot wait, you can find am online retailer via the CoverGirl Facebook Fan Page to pre-order.

I cannot wait for this. I have tried both CoverGirl Lashblast and CoverGirl Lashblast Length. I did not love Lashblast Length. It did not lengthen my lashes one bit, it also almost seemed like I was not really wearing anything. CoverGirl Lashblast volume however, was amazing. I have not tried anything else since I purchased it upon its release. I love, love it! I hope that Lashblast Fusion will be just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin