Friday, February 12, 2010

Primped & Proper Loves Gee Beauty


Exactly two weeks ago, my life changed – I discovered Gee Beauty. Where has this magical place been all my life? They have been around for 5 years and no one thought to tell me?! I feel betrayed, but I will be okay, as long as this incredible place does not cease to exist. What is Gee Beauty and why is it so great, you ask? Well, it is a place every woman should go. Above are the four glamorous women who run this great place. They do everything from facials, make-up applications, brow shaping and “down below” waxing. I was headed over to Cuba and I needed some pampering before my trip. Bored with my regular place, I searched for something better, I discovered Gee Beauty, and decided to try them. When describing Gee, the only word that comes to mind is – incredible. I walked in and instantly felt gorgeous. The staff was super nice not to mention uber chic and fabulous. The woman that did my wax was amazing. She was quick, professional and super friendly, not to mention that she made me feel so comfortable in an extremely uncomfortable situation. I will never ever go anywhere else. I am hooked for life. I strongly urge, the beautiful woman of Toronto to try Gee Beauty. You will not regret it. Go ahead - get gorgeous.

Gee Beauty
2 Roxborough Street West
Toronto, Ontario
416 486 0080

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin