Friday, February 19, 2010

Primped & Proper Loves CityChic Extensions



Eyelash extensions have become all the rage. What girl doesn’t want flirty, long and voluminous lashes? We all put on at least seven coats of mascara on everyday, don’t we? Well, ditch your mascara, get your booty over to CityChic Extensions, and get one of the lovely ladies to apply a set of eyelash extensions to your lashes. I got a chance to try them out a few months ago and I loved, loved them! I felt so pretty and done up all the time. My technician did such an amazing job. She carefully applied the lashes to my own natural lashes and in the end; I had long and voluminous lashes. I literally stared at myself in the mirror for about 5 minutes. I just could not get over how great they looked! Eyelash extensions are low maintenance and do not harm your own natural lashes.
CityChic Extensions’ other services include Hot & Cold Fusion Hair Extensions to give your hair a boost. Book you appointment at CityChic today and get gorge!

CityChic Extensions
Tel: 416.922.4569
E-mail: CityChicExtensions@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Great information. These information will help people to know about the eyelash extensions. A well-built set of Vancouver eyelash extensions will last up to a month as they will fall out with the natural lashes over time.

    ReplyDelete

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin