Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Joe Browns Spring Dresses!


This spring it seems everything is coming up roses. Get ready, because it’s almost time for you to prance around in your floral and flirty pieces. Since the snow is beginning to melt and the sun is peering through the grey sky, it is time to revamp your closet and get ready for the glorious months ahead – and there is nothing better for the warm months than a patterned dress or tunic. I am putting in an effort to add bursts of colour and lovely prints into my wardrobe for this upcoming season and I have been doing an excessive amount of online shopping. Yes, I said excessive. I admit online shopping is an addiction for me. During my latest online browse I came across Joe Browns. Joe Browns is a lifestyle company based out of the UK, committed to providing their expansive customer base with clothing that is both great quality and fashionable. I checked out their large selection of women dresses and tunics and here are a few of my favourites:


New Mix & Match Dress
£54.95 


Epitome Dress
£49.95


Fresh & Floral Dress
£34.95 

Pretty Layer Bodice Dress
£39.95 


Cute, no? These dresses are perfect for the exciting spring/summer days ahead – I am so excited! Have fun shopping, ladies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin