I am so ready for spring!! Here is a break down of the upcoming trends:
- Wedges - as seen at Proenza Schouler
- Leather - as seen at Karl Lagerfeld, 3.1 Philip Lim, Balenciaga and Balmain
- Accessories galore - it is not what you wear, but how much you wear. Pile it on for spring!
- Lingerie - corests and cute bras will be all the range, alone with sheer shirts à la Alexander Wang
- Pastels and neutrals - ditch the black and opt for pretty pastels, nudes and caramels
- Mid-blue hues - Ditch the acid wash, please!
- Ruffles - as seen at Preen and Marc Jacobs
- Digital Prints - streaking and strong, as seen at Versace and Balenciaga.
- Cut-out Dresses - slashed out pieces here and there will surely do the trick.
- Khaki - think military and not safari.
Pics via Who What Wear.