Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot Mess Monday - Heidi Montag


Why is Heidi Montag such an attention wh*re, you ask? Well, maybe it's because she has zero talent and has to strut around town looking like a disco barbie to get people to pay any attention to her. Here is Mrs. Spratt looking like a major moron at the G.I Joe Rise of the Cobra premiere in a sheer sequin top, short shorts (so classy) and Christian Louboutin booties. Usually, Louboutin can do no wrong in my eyes, but these booties make me want hurl. I'm not even going to say anything about her hair and make up because if I have to examine her again the sparkle from her sequins may destroy my eye sight.

Thanks for coming out, Montag. Try to dress with some class next time.

Happy Monday...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin